Tips For A Good Brand
- What feelings does your logo invoke?
- Think about your users (demographics): Our Logo Looks Like Underpants a Case Study in Internationalization
Building Your Brand
- What’s your product?
- Who’s your target market?
- What’s your business model?
- What are they doing on social?
- How do they position themselves?
- What’s good about their social? What’s bad?
- What can you do better than them?
3. What are your social media goals?
- How many people do you want to reach?
- How will you connect with your partners? Users? Media?
1. Create your social media plan
- Develop your brand: logo, graphics
- Set up your (1) Twitter, (2) Facebook, and (3)Instagram
- Focus on community building: follow people on Twitter, create a Twitter or Facebook contest, come up with a clever slogan or pitch
- Get people curious! Find a cool way to engage in stealth marketing
- Social Analytics
- In-person events
- Create more content
- Create an in-depth social media strategy:
- How often will you post?
- Goals for your posts?
- Goals for your reach?
Creating a strong brand can be difficult, but with purposeful focus and dedication you can achieve a brand that represents your company well.
The EntSoc Team